Next Generation FCS Connect Raises Bar on Hotel Guest Request Efficiency
FCS’ latest automated service request and job dispatch system now offers cloud-based functionality and all new operations-enhancing features.
Singapore – 19 June, 2017 – FCS Computer Systems (FCS), a leading provider of operations-enhancing technology solutions and services, has announced the launch of FCS Connect, an update to its leading hotel guest service management solution.
“With this new release we have focused on optimizing FCS Connect for the cloud, resulting in greater speed, efficiency and scalability in our cloud deployments,” said Jason Ling, Vice President of Marketing and Digital at FCS. “This together with several other new features we have added ensure FCS Connect remains the leading solution for hoteliers to deliver the best guest experience possible.”
With FCS Connect being able to support cloud based installations – whether for one property or multiple properties, only minimal capital investment is needed thanks to there being no requirement for purchasing costly hardware. Besides the flexible deployment options available, a cloud ready FCS Connect provides access to the platform from virtually anywhere, ensuring that hoteliers can oversee and manage their guest request operations at all times. As an online-based solution, FCS Connect is also capable of receiving instant software updates that enhance the solution’s ability to operate with the highest level of efficiency. The new version of FCS Connect is further equipped with more features that make guest request management even more powerful.
Additional FCS Connect features:
- A translation function for service requests is now expanded to all content within the system including ad-hoc comments or remarks.
- Hotels can now take guest requests via SMS from guests directly. Guest only need to send an SMS message to the contact number provided during check-in for any service requests, FCS Connect will then create and assign jobs automatically.
- When integrated with supported PMS, hotels can make use of the mobile information available in the PMS and send SMS messages to guests for any updates or to ask for additional details on a request.
- FCS Connect now provides a media library, where requests, voice messages, files and images can be stored and quickly retrieved when necessary.
- Staff can scan QR codes with the mobile app to report their location and ensure requests are being completed in the right place.
- The mobile app also features the ability to send voice messages and images that can be associated with a particular job request.
Always be there for your guests with FCS Connect
Able to always ensure that each request or task is completed promptly with total efficiency, FCS Connect is not only recognized for its ability to maximize guest satisfaction, but also for streamlining hotel operations in a way that preserves resources and minimizes costs. To learn more about how FCS Connect can enhance hotel services and guarantee that each guest enjoys their stay regardless of occupancy levels or time of year, please visit www.fcscs.com/e-connect/.
Drop by and Say Hi at HITEC Toronto
As the industry’s leading innovator of operations streamlining solutions, FCS Computer Systems is set to demonstrate its latest innovations during HITEC 2017, taking place June 27th-29th in Toronto. With demonstrations and further information available at booth #2215, those interested in scheduling an interview with an FCS representative during exhibition hours can contact Mark Howbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details on FCS’ full array of solutions are also available by visiting www.fcscs.com.